ALLISTON RESIDENTIAL HOME INSPECTOR
The Alliston Home Inspector is your local home professional, with over 30 years of actual Home Construction and Inspection Experience! Serving Alliston, and all of Simcoe County, with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee on every inspection we deliver! No questions asked
In the past twelve years we have performed over 7,500 home inspections and also provide Free Thermal Imaging of your home. Thermal Imaging can help identify missing insulation, hidden moisture and electrical hot spots.
As a Certified Building Code Official with the Ontario Building Officials Association we provide an Expertise which is unique to Simcoe County and is an invaluable asset when inspecting your new investment.
$399.00 House Inspection – Free Thermal Imaging Scan
THE LEADER IN HOME INSPECTIONS IN ALLISTON
With over 30 years of construction and inspection experience we offer a complete inspection of your home, from top to bottom. We will identify any potential problems, big or small, and bring them to your attention. No home is perfect and we will assess the physical condition of your property and provide you with an in-depth computerized report with pictures and comments on every deficiency. Read More about the Alliston Home Inspector
Are You Buying or Selling a Home?
The process of buying or selling a home is stressful enough without having to worry about possible major structural deficiencies with the foundation, roofing structure or HVAC and plumbing systems. If you’re the “Buyer” you could easily experience costly unforeseen repairs and damages a few months after the purchase. If you’re the “Seller”, your asking price may need to be reduced or deficiencies repaired.
Home inspections are increasingly becoming a required part of the real estate transaction. We are not only there to protect you from possibly making a costly real estate mistake, a home inspection can assure you the property you are purchasing has properly functioning systems and the overall structure is free from defects.
A Home Inspection will identify issues or deficiencies that otherwise may go unnoticed until after your transaction closes. Protect yourself from unexpected expenses and/or repair bills by having a Professional inspect your property.
As Part of our detailed Home Inspection we inspect all the items listed below:
- Exterior – Foundation, patios, driveways, slabs, walkways, grading, drainage, retaining walls, decks, posts, railings, siding, caulking, windows, panes, doors, eaves-soffits, fascia, trim, doors, garage doors, roofing, flashings, components.
- Interior – Windows, walls, ceilings, doors, steps, stairways, railings, counters, cabinets, water penetration, fixtures, toilets, tubs, sinks, vanities.
- Plumbing – Water pressure, fixtures, faucets, showers, sinks, spigots, visible pipes, supports, functional drainage, water heating equipment and safety, vents, leaks, hot & cold flow.
- Electrical – Service panels, amperage, breakers, wiring type, conductor materials, connections, conditions, compatibility, plugs, switches, receptacles, ceiling fans, G.F.C.I. operation, general safety issues.
- Heating – heat pumps, furnaces, wall heaters, chimneys, flues, exhaust fans, vents, pumps, ducts, dampers, filters.
- Cooling – (Air Conditioning) – Central systems, heat pumps, evaporative coolers, air handler fans, operating controls, thermostat conditions, temperature split, filter conditions, general external conditions.
- Roofing – Cover material type, surface conditions, flashings, valley seams, debris, drainage, ridges, hips, ventilation, penetrations, skylights, chimneys, turbine vents, gable vents.
- Attic – Insulation type, clearances, framing, trusses, roof sheathing, ducting, wiring, signs of leaks.
FREE Thermal Imaging scan is included with every Home Inspection. Learn More about Thermal Imaging Scans
Contact The Alliston Home Inspector today to ask how our Pricing Policy and our Money Back Guarantee will save you money and give you, the client, “Peace of Mind”.
We are available seven days a week, and can arrange evening appointments for your convenience.
Contact Roger Frost, The Alliston Home Inspector, by Email or
Phone 705-795-8255 or Toll Free 888-818-8608
Certified Wett Inspections available for Wood Stove, Fireplace or Pellet Stoves. Site Basic inspection available as part of Home Inspection Package for $75.00 per appliance.
We Provide Commercial Building Inspection and Residential Inspection Services to Alliston, Alcona, Angus, Barrie, Bradford, Bracebridge, Collingwood, Creemore, Elmvale, Innisfil, Orillia, Midland, Newmarket, Penetanguishene, Ramara, Stayner
Articles you may like