Innisfil Professional Home Inspections
FREE THERMAL IMAGING WITH EVERY INSPECTION
The Innisfil Home Inspector is your local home professional, with over 30 years of actual Home Construction and Inspection Experience! Serving Innisfil, and all of Simcoe County, with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee on every inspection we deliver! No questions asked
In the past twelve years we have performed over 6,500 home inspections and also provide Free Thermal Imaging of your home. Thermal Imaging can help identify missing insulation, hidden moisture and electrical hot spots.
As a Certified Building Code Official with the Ontario Building Officials Association we provide an Expertise which is unique to Simcoe County and is an invaluable asset when inspecting your new investment.
Single Residential Home Inspection – $449.00
THE LEADER IN HOME INSPECTIONS IN INNISFIL
With over 30 years of construction and inspection experience The Innisfil Home Inspector is your best choice for professional and detailed commercial or residential home inspections in the Stayer and local area. Our detailed analysis of the property will aid you with making the right decisions when investing in real estate and our Money-Back Guarantee will give you “Peace of Mind” when making one of your largest investment decision.
Buyers – Get a complete accurate assessment and overview on your purchase before closing the deal.
That perfect new home may look great but as a professional home inspector I will help you identify potential problems. Many older homes today have problems areas that are not disclosed, such as; aluminum wiring, vermiculite insulation and galvanized plumbing.
I guarantee to provide the highest level of professional home inspection and commercial inspection services available. I will spend more time inspecting and talking with you than most home inspectors to reduce your uncertainties about the investment you are making as much as possible. You’ll get an education as well as an inspection if you accompany me on the inspection.
A Home Inspection will identify issues or deficiencies that otherwise may go un-noticed until after your transaction closes. Protect yourself from unexpected expenses and/or repair bills by having a Professional inspect your property.
As Part of our Home Inspection we inspect the items listed:
- Exterior – Foundation, patios, driveways, slabs, walkways, grading, drainage, retaining walls, decks, posts, railings, siding, caulking, windows, panes, doors, eaves-soffits, fascia, trim, doors, garage doors, roofing, flashings, components.
- Interior – Windows, walls, ceilings, doors, steps, stairways, railings, counters, cabinets, water penetration, fixtures, toilets, tubs, sinks, vanities.
- Plumbing – Water pressure, fixtures, faucets, showers, sinks, spigots, visible pipes, supports, functional drainage, water heating equipment and safety, vents, leaks, hot & cold flow.
- Electrical – Service panels, amperage, breakers, wiring type, conductor materials, connections, conditions, compatibility, plugs, switches, receptacles, ceiling fans, G.F.C.I. operation, general safety issues.
- Heating – heat pumps, furnaces, wall heaters, chimneys, flues, exhaust fans, vents, pumps, ducts, dampers, filters.
- Cooling – (Air Conditioning) – Central systems, heat pumps, evaporative coolers, air handler fans, operating controls, thermostat conditions, temperature split, filter conditions, general external conditions.
- Roofing – Cover material type, surface conditions, flashings, valley seams, debris, drainage, ridges, hips, ventilation, penetrations, skylights, chimneys, turbine vents, gable vents.
- Attic – Insulation type, clearances, framing, trusses, roof sheathing, ducting, wiring, signs of leaks.
Contact The Innisfil Home Inspector today to ask how our Pricing Policy and our Money Back Guarantee will save you money and give you, the client, “Peace of Mind”.
We are available seven days a week, and can arrange evening appointments for your convenience.
CONTACT The Innisfil Home Inspector by EMAIL or
Phone 705-795-8255 or Toll Free 888-818-8608
Mould in your home an affect your family’s health. Any moisture penetration of your homes exterior can lead to mould growth. Look for signs of mould or excessive moisture, such as stains or discolouration on floors, walls, window panes, ceiling tiles, fabrics and carpets. Look for obvious signs of leaks, condensation, flooding, or a musty odour. Immediate action is important as mould can cause Allergic and Irritant symptoms, Toxic symptoms and Infections.
The Innisfil Home Inspector is trained to perform mold tests accurately, and use the latest precision testing equipment. We are trained to know where to test for mold and can test multiple areas of the home. As a professional we can locate mold you might miss yourself, and you’ll get results in a timely manner.
DIY Electrical Projects are the bane of Home Inspectors. Many times home owners will renovate a basement or an addition and either do the electrical work themselves or have a “friend” do the work for them. Any electrical work performed in Ontario has to be inspected by ESSA or Master Electrician prior to enclosing the work. If you buy a home where the electrical work was never inspected you are assuming all responsibility for work and any subsequent repairs that maybe required.
Damaged Trusses can be an expensive repair for a home owner. Any engineered product used in the construction of your home would require an architect or designer to draft a “detail” which gives specific actions required to repair item. I have encountered structural walls that have been notched to allow installation of plumbing drains. The plumbing drain will have to be removed and the wall repaired to its original support requirements. Any failure of a structural component can have disastrous results to your homes support system. The entire weight of house, from the roof right down to the basement footings are designed to transfer loads in a designed manner.
The Innisfil Home Inspector provides a basic visual inspection of certified or uncertified wood stove, pellet stove, corn stove, factory built fireplaces that meets Insurance Company requirements. When a WETT Certified Inspection is included with a home inspection the fee is only $50.00 per appliance. The Wett Inspection Report is delivered on site at time of inspection.
Articles You May Enjoy
WETT Inspection Information