Inspection Guarantee – 100% Money Back
The “Barrie Home Inspector”, is the only home inspector in Simcoe County to offer a full money-back guarantee if not 100% satisfied. No questions asked, money cheerfully refunded. Protect your investment by hiring an experienced Home Inspector with qualifications that exceed requirements of any association.
We are the only company in Simcoe County to willingly stand behind our service with an iron clad guarantee. Our industry leading training and knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and affiliate memberships in Ministry of Housing and Municipal Affairs, OBOA, NACHI and FREA, allow us to attain and maintain a high standard of excellence, ensuring our clients receive an inspection at the highest possible standard.
Guarantee Coverage Period
Our 30 day money back guarantee only starts when you move into your home. This allows you time to settle in and really have a good look around your home. We do not inspect appliances etc, but we always recommend you visit your new home as close to your closing date as possible and operate every system you can to ensure they are functioning properly. It is a lot easier to have an item repaired prior to closing than after deal is closed and money has been transferred.
Free Thermal Imaging Scan
We offer Free Thermal Imaging scans of electrical and exterior surfaces when requested. Napoleon Home Inspections was the first home inspection company in Barrie, Alliston, Orillia or Innisfil to provide this service, Napoleon Home Inspections once again is at the forefront in technology and policies which makes us your best choice when choosing a home inspector.
A home inspector will evaluate the following:
- Check all electrical outlets, switches and the fuse/breaker panel.
- Flush toilets and turn on faucets to make sure they work and to determine water pressure.
- Open and close all the windows.
- Check the floors, walls and ceilings for any defects.
- Check the basement or foundation for any water leakage.
- Inspect the heating and cooling systems.
- Check out the attic and any crawl spaces to assess insulation.
- Examine in the closets and under the stairs.
- Inspect chimneys and flues (in some cases chimneys require an additional inspection from a specialist).
- Inspect roof and eavestroughs.
- Look around the entire exterior of the building structure looking for signs of weather damage.
- Look for any issues with exterior decks and railings.
- Inspect the foundation looking for cracks or other issues.
- Check the grading around the foundation
While most companies rely on franchise promotions to obtain your business, we base our growth on satisfied customers and excellent service. Our sole purpose is to protect you, our customer, by being the best inspection company in the Simcoe County and Barrie area.
Enjoy a “Risk Free” home inspection call Barrie Home Inspections now.
Phone or Text Roger at 705-795-8255