lmvale Home Inspections
The Elmvale Home Inspector is your local home professional, with over 30 years of actual Home Construction and Inspection Experience! Serving Elmvale, and all of Simcoe County, with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee on every inspection we deliver! No asked
ELMVALE RESIDENTIAL HOME INSPECTIONS
In the past eighteen years we have performed over 8000 home inspections and also provide Free Thermal Imaging of your home. Thermal Imaging can help identify missing insulation, hidden moisture and electrical hot spots.
As a Certified Building Code Official with the Ontario Building Officials Association we provide an Expertise which is unique to Simcoe County and is an invaluable asset when inspecting your new investment.
The Elmvale Home Inspector is WETT Certified to inspect your wood burning appliances: Wood Stoves, Fireplaces, Pellet Stoves and Fireplace Inserts. The majority of Insurance Companies now require a Site Basic WETT Inspection prior to issuing a homeowners insurance policy.
The fee for a WETT Certified Inspection is only $75.00 when included as part of home inspection package.
All home inspections performed by the Elmvale Home Inspector include Free Thermal Imaging with Infrared Camera. Infrared technology can help find hidden moisture, missing insulation, cold air leaks and electrical hot spots.
When buying a new home you can ensure “Peace of Mind” when hiring the Elmvale Home Inspector. As a Certified Building Code Official, Certified Master Inspector, member of Nachi and Nacbi you are getting a fully qualified Home Inspector whose Knowledge and Experience far exceeds the industry standards. ( actually Ontario does not have any home inspection standards as yet ) Nachi has a complete SOP for what and what is not covered in a typical home inspection. The Elmvale Home Inspector’s standards far exceed the requirements of this document.
Professional home inspectors will provide their clients computerized reports of the home inspection. The report needs to contain detailed information on the subject property, and will be delivered no later than a 12 hours after the inspection. Some inspectors provide their reports within 6 – 8 hours.
The inspection report needs to clearly identify the components and systems of the property observed by the inspector. Many inspectors will include photos; the reports can be very detailed and the Elmvale Home Inspection report also includes a Summary and PDF copy of report.
These are the key areas that are covered in a home inspection report:
- Structural components including foundation and framing of the home.
- Exterior features including siding, soffit, porches, balconies, walkways, railings and driveways.
- Roof system including shingles, flashing and skylights.
- Electrical system including service panels, breakers and fuses.
- Plumbing systems including pipes, drains, water heating equipment and sump pumps.
- Heating system including equipment and venting.
- Cooling system including energy sources and distribution equipment.
- Interior features including walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, stairs and railings.
- Insulation and ventilation including those in the attic and other unfinished spaces.
- Fireplaces including chimneys and vents.
Contact the Elmvale Home Inspector
Certified Building Code Official
Certified Master Inspector
WETT Certified Inspector